Songs Chosen for the "Glee" 100th Episode
Celebrating a big milestone, Fox released the "Glee" 100th episode song list on Monday (February 24).
Voted on by fans, 10 of the 30 most popular performances on the hit series will be featured in the upcoming episode.
Cashing in on the milestone, Columbia Records will release "Glee: The Music Celebrating 100 Episodes." Check out the tracklist below.
1. "Keep Holding On"* featuring Mark Salling (Puck)
2. "Valerie" featuring Naya Rivera (Santana) and Morris (Brittany)
3. "Defying Gravity" featuring Lea Michele (Rachel), Chris Colfer (Kurt) and Riley (Mercedes)
4. "Raise Your Glass" featuring Morrison (Will) and Chenoweth (April)
5. "Toxic"* featuring Rivera (Santana), Morris (Brittany) and Agron (Quinn)
6. "Happy" featuring Paltrow (Holly), Chenoweth (April), Morrison (Will), Darren Criss (Blaine) and Riley (Mercedes)
7. "Party All the Time" featuring Paltrow (Holly)
8. "Total Eclipse of the Heart" featuring Morrison (Will) and Chenoweth (April)
9. "Loser Like Me" featuring Criss (Blaine), Kevin McHale (Artie), Chord Overstreet (Sam) and Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina)
10. "Be Okay" featuring Michele (Rachel) and Rivera (Santana)
11. "I Am Changing" featuring Riley (Mercedes) and Colfer (Kurt)
12. "Just Give Me a Reason" featuring Agron (Quinn) and Salling (Puck)
13. "Don’t Stop Believin’" featuring Michele (Rachel), Criss (Blaine), Colfer (Kurt), Morrison (Will), McHale (Artie) and Ushkowitz (Tina)
Photo Credit: FOX
Otros artículos que te pueden gustar: