Angus T. Jones Issues Apology for “Filth” Comments

Publicada Miércoles Noviembre 28, 2012 10:30 AM GMT

Earlier this week he was featured on a video slamming his “Two and a Half Men” gig, and now Angus T. Jones is saying he is sorry for his negative sentiments.

The 19-year-old actor issued a statement last night (November 27) in which he affirmed his love for his coworkers and gave thanks for his time on the show.

Angus declared, "Without qualification, I am grateful to and have the highest regard and respect for all of the wonderful people on Two and a Half Men whom I have worked and over the past ten years who have become an extension of my family."

"Chuck Lorre, Peter Roth and many others at Warner Bros. and CBS are responsible for what has been one of the most significant experiences in my life to date. I thank them for the opportunity they have given and continue to give me and the help and guidance I have and expect to continue to receive from them."

Jones added, "I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues and a lack of appreciation of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed. I never intended that."

Previously, Angus told a religious video production, I'm on Two and a Half Men and I don't want to be on it. Please stop watching it … I'm not okay with what I'm learning [about] what the Bible says and being on that television show. You go all or nothing."

Photo Credit: Wenn.com

Fotos relacionadas