Amy Winehouse: Alcohol Poisoning Was the Culprit
She was found dead in her London home on July 23rd, 2011, and Amy Winehouse's cause of death has been confirmed by a second coroner’s investigation.
According to the report, the “Rehab” songstress simply imbibed way too much booze after a period of abstaining from the sauce, and her body finally had enough.
The paperwork stated that Winehouse “voluntarily consumed alcohol- a deliberate act that took an unexpected turn and led to her death.”
Coroner Shirley Radcliffe’s official decision is that Amy “died as a result of alcohol toxicity.” Following Amy’s death, her doctor Christina Romete told press, “She said she started drinking again because she felt bored. I asked Amy if she was going to stop drinking that evening and she said she did not know.”
Otros artículos que te pueden gustar: