Liam Payne’s House Party Fire: Three Friends Hospitalized
Taking a quick break from his crazy career, Liam Payne tried to kick back and relax by throwing a house party. However, the outcome was anything but stress-free.
According to a report, the One Direction hunk hosted a gathering on his balcony on Monday (September 2) when an outdoor heater caught fire.
A source at the East London Fire Department told press, "Firefighters worked quickly and professional to get the fire under control as quickly as possible. About 30 people left the building before we arrived and were not injured.”
"Two of the occupants had superficial burns to their hands and the third had burns to his hands and face. All three have been taken to the hospital."
And an insider added, "One of Liam's male friends tried to change the gas canister of the heater, but it somehow went wrong and he ended up catching fire. The fire quickly spread all over the terrace and even into the living room of his flat."